Do you know what commercial properties your client owns? Maybe your client needs to find a new office or sell a commercial property. Why not help your clients with their Commercial Real Estate needs? All you have to do is ask your client if they own any commercial properties. If they say yes, they likely need some help.
The CRE Cooperative has a vetted professional to help. Even if your client has a question about something commercial, we are happy to help!
You can do commercial deals as a residential agent, but with every CRE deal, there are a variety of variables you won’t encounter in residential. So, rather than learn a new market and CRE property type, why not partner with Bacon CRE?
How does it work?
If you have a client with a commercial need, let them know you have a commercial broker who can help them. So, besides being their residential agent, you can also be a real resource in the commercial realm. Your client trusts you, and while you may not be a commercial agent, you can still help them.
How do you help your client with a commercial need? Here are the Steps:
- Call Bacon CRE (Tom Bacon, CCIM.) We will review your client’s needs and determine the best strategy to help your client.
- If it seems likely that there is something we can do to help, and you are comfortable working with Bacon CRE, then it makes sense to meet with your client. The meeting can be a phone call or “Zoom,” but in-person meetings are always the best.
- During the meeting, we focus on understanding what your client needs help with. Often a client doesn’t realize they have a need, but needs arise once you start talking about their situation.
- Not every meeting results in a possible transaction, but every meeting is worthwhile and helps you fortify and enhance your relationship with your client.
- If there is a need, then we would enter into a referral agreement that makes sense given the situation. Typically, the referral fee is 25%, but if you want to stay involved (more importantly, if your client wants you to stay involved), we can look at a different referral arrangement.
All you have to do is make the introduction! We all like referral fees, but most importantly, your client is cared for. With Bacon CRE, we take the business personally and will ensure that your client is cared for.
The CRE | Cooperative (hosted by BCRE) includes experts in all facets of commercial real estate. Like residential, there are two sides to a transaction. There are Buyers and Sellers, Landlords and Tenants, and there are multiple market segments, including:
- Mixed Use
- Investments – Commercial
- Investments – Multifamily
- Development Consulting
If you would like to learn more about commercial real estate and how you can seamlessly provide additional benefits to your client, please call me at (916)761-1202 or email me at [email protected]. If we end up working together, not only will you increase you GCI, I might share my Chili recipe with you!